Gear up for the outdoors without sacrificing communication with the Midland GXT1000X3VP4 GMRS Walkie Talkie. It is a waterproof radio that provides clear point-to-point communication, with superior reception, transmission, and sound quality. The GXT1000X3VP4 meets the JIS-4 standard of exposure to water, meaning it’s protected against light rain or splashing water from all directions on the radio. This radio features 142 Privacy Codes, 9 Levels of eVOX – Hands-Free Operation, a 36 mile communication range, 10 call alerts, SOS siren, and 50 GMRS channels (28 extra channels with pre programmed privacy codes) with easy button access. The whisper feature allows you to instantly contact a member of your party without disturbing others. The GXT1000X3VP4 has dual power options – 1 rechargeable battery pack per radio (Included) or 4 “AA” Alkaline batteries per radio (not included). The rechargeable battery packs take 12 hours to charge and provide up to 11 hours of battery life on a full charge. The Weather Scan feature finds the nearest NOAA broadcast to stay up to date with the latest weather and hazard information. The NOAA Weather Alert feature sounds an alarm indicating when severe weather could be present in your area. In addition, the GXT1000X3VP4 has a 3-Year Warranty. Midland Radio will replace any faulty radios within 3 years of purchase. This radio provides an easy-to-use, low cost, and reliable solution to long-range communication for any outdoor enthusiast.
- 2-WAY RADIOS – These walkie-talkies feature 50 GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) channels, along with channel scan to check for activity. The JIS4 Waterproof Protection prevents splashing water from having any harmful effect on it (splash resistant)
- 36-MILE RANGE – Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction. Easy Voice and Sound Activation Transmission (eVOX) with 9 sensitivity levels for hands-free operation
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES – The privacy codes give you up to 3,124 channel options to block other conversations
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT – NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 10 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Radios (x3), rechargeable battery packs (x3), boom mic headsets (x3), belt clips (x3), 120V dual desktop charger, AC adapter, DC adapter, and an owner’s manual